7
Congratulations to all the lucky ones who would gain admission after the recent post ume examination. You been selected does not mean you are more brilliant than others. Please note that it is not finished until it is finished. Your set has a WAFF CGPA scale of 1.50 which is not easy but also easy to achieve.

REGULAR STUDENTS FEES FOR 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION

ALL STUDENTS (REGULAR/RETURNING)

School Fees 55,000
Registration 1,000
Caution 1,000
Exams 1,000
Educ./Equipment/Maintenance 500
Sports 1,000
Medical Fee 2,000
Library 3,000
I.D. Card 500
Academic Gown 1,000
Information Technology 1,000

NOTE: * Accommodation = N20,000.00 (This is optional and payable only by students allocated bed spaces)
* Acceptance Fee = N29,530.00
* Medical Exam Fee = N6,500.00
* Cert. Verification fee = N10,000.00
FACULTY/STUDENTS’ ASSOCIATION SERVICES
Per student = N5,000
STUDENT UNION DUES
Old Students or Returning Students= N500
Fresh Students = N1,200

Rivers State students your school fees has not been made open, Please we will update you soon.

Please comment for any corrections.

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. Valuable very touchable information. I would like to thank you for sharing your great facts.Business illustrator |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. Tag Software |

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!Vor Tech Software |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is really nice. If I may share some insight, traffic studies on blogs show most people read blogs on Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new updates over the weekend primarily.Home Ostatin |

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should comment on the competition comparison of the blog. You can highlight it's mind boggling. Your blog exploration/tour will broaden your conversions.latinosposttech |

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. doubletweightloss |

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just decided to create a blog, which I have been wanting to do for a while. Thanks for this post, it's really useful!micahome |

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DO WELL TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS:

NOTE: Please use the FACEBOOK comment if you are having difficulty using the BLOGGER comment system.

 
Top