0
Out of about 100students dat offered dat course, about 70 of them FAILED. if abt 70pple out of 100pple taking a Course fails: My view is that its the LECTURER that has FAILED & not d students, because it only means the lecturer did not impact anything in them.
I'm out of that jungle alright but I think its time things change in that Alma Mata of mine, lecturers should stop releasing their frustrations on students!...

I hear pple talk about d amt of 1st Class graduates from UNILAG, Covenant or other universities in 9ja & d only thing dat comes to my mind is ; "thank God, them no come UNIUYO"... The truth is UNIUYO students can read for Africa ehnn... & a lot of very-very brilliant students graduate with a grade not proportional to what they shud have had becos of the wickedness from some lecturers in that compound.
There is one que I would like to ask all lecturers(help me ask them too pls);
IF EVERYBODY TAKING YOUR COURSE PASS, WILL YOU DIE?

More..



Post a Comment Blogger

PLEASE DO WELL TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS:

NOTE: Please use the FACEBOOK comment if you are having difficulty using the BLOGGER comment system.

 
Top