0
BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!!
With Corruption a bag of pure water was N80 Without Corruption a bag of pure water is N150 With Corruption dollar was N180 Without Corruption dollar is N400 With Corruption I have 20hrs electricity at low tariff Without Corruption I have 7hrs electricity with 45% increase in tariff With Corruption keke to my house takes N50 Without Corruption keke to my house takes N100 WithCorruption smallest indomie was N40 Without Corruption smallest indomie is N60 The list can go on and on but I just have to end it and take a stand...... # IStandWithCorruption # Bringbackourcorruption . # BuharibringbackNigeria . # Bringbacknaira . If with Corruption Dollar was N180 and without Corruption Dollar is now N400, Brother and Sisters, you will agree with me that we need corruption in this country... Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes, it reduced to 3. Then now it's 2. In years to come, you'll open Sardine and see "Try Again"

Post a Comment Blogger

PLEASE DO WELL TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS:

NOTE: Please use the FACEBOOK comment if you are having difficulty using the BLOGGER comment system.

 
Top