0
The whatsapp of the vice president of the student Union Government (Rivers State University of Science and Technology) yesterday was hacked.

This was made public through a media publication by the Vice president in the person of Comr. Sunday Patience alias Spencer.



OFFICE OF THE SUG VICE PRESIDENT
RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PORT HARCOURT
10/11/2016
PRESS RELEASE
The attention of the Vice President of the Student Union Government Of Rivers State University Of Science And Technology has been drawn to a whatsapp group interaction from my office with some students in GREAT RSUST STUDENTS.
I want to out rightly debunk the messages sent with my mobile number. I want to categorically say that my whatsapp has been hacked those messages were not sent from my office.
Am not in anyway condemning the messages in entirely but no message can go out in my office without my permission.
The matters/challenges affecting the students are affecting the student union government
Thanks I am making relentless efforts to resolve my whatsapp.
Thank You.
SIGNED:
SUNDAY PATIENCE
SUG Vice President.

See the chats;






Post a Comment Blogger

PLEASE DO WELL TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS:

NOTE: Please use the FACEBOOK comment if you are having difficulty using the BLOGGER comment system.

 
Top