0
Ngwa oooo! Wey the engineers? I dey laugh you cos today I go weigh you like HOD.


You think being an engineer is all about getting your first degree? May I draw to your notice that before you will be called an engineer you will sit for an exam and if you don’t pass – call to glory - according to sir liberty.


Abeg wey my management students as them no get issue but their own be say dem no dey fit manage their families.

Engineering students too like trouble to the extent that if you look for trouble on campus you will be refered to an engineering student – even if na tech and science you come from.


Why I hate Engineering student:

1.       I hate engineering students because them always dey find for x and y that which is already given given to them – who x and y don epp?

2.       I hate engineering students because dem dey always carry board that is as big as rsust signbord for main gate!

3.       I hate engineering students because they are always talking about cult issues – u know who I be? But when small commotion happen, na dem go first scamp.

4.       I hate engineering students because them dey submit assignment for late hours – na their you go see say na dabo dem bin dey wait for.

5.       I hate engineering students because when dem come class and the lecturer no show – watin you go hear na “chai I don waste this clothe. My mind bin tell me to wear am tomorrow but because I wan form I no gree listen”

6.       I hate engineering students because the ones wey sabi answer question for class nain dey first go sort.

7.       I hate engineering students because when they want to chat a girl up this is what you will hear:

     Engineering guy: Hello my fluid mechanics!

     Girl: what did you just call me?

     Engineering guy: my thermo text never mind.

    Girl: hm! I don’t have anything to tell u

    Engineering guy: you are my missing set-square and you know without you my drawing board will be useless. – now imagine if the girl is a law student what you will hear is “I will sue you for false allegations” because watin concern her concern set-square – she no sabi

8.       I hate engineering students because upon say dem reach 250 per departmental level their highest grade na D.

9.       I hate engineering students because dem never finish school dem dey call themselves engineers – abi u never see medical students calling themselves doctors or art students calling themselves unemployed.

10.   I hate engineering students because their girls too dey share – abi their company na charity organization.

Read 10 Reasons why i hate RSUST Law students

Post a Comment Blogger

PLEASE DO WELL TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS:

NOTE: Please use the FACEBOOK comment if you are having difficulty using the BLOGGER comment system.

 
Top