0
Upon the greatest RSUST Students!
 Uninitiated Nigerian Students!!
 Upon the greatest students of excellence and character!!!

I want to thank God Almighty for giving me the privilege to be alive and be opportune to be called a student of this prestigious University.  I will not fail to appreciate my family members and friends who have always believed in me.
My respect goes to our amiable Vice Chancellor, Professor Blessing Chimezie Didia whose arrival in just a year has caused great transformation and still counting. I also want to recognize my Dean,  Faculty of Law - Prof Nlerum Okogbule and my Head of Department, International Law and Jurisprudence, Dr Igwe. 

 I wish to congratulate our vibrant Dean of Students Affairs and Chairman of the 2016 SUG Electoral Committee,  Dr Isaac Zeb Obipi on your giant step towards the advancement of the Students community. To every Lecturer and students body who have taken it upon themselves  to maintain a true standard of lifestyle, I appreciate you all.

The capacity of a man is not determined by his/her status or size but by the intelligent acumen embedded in him/her. 
 I am ELENWO TREASURE  OROEKWNU,  a 200 level Student of the Department of International Law and Jurisprudence, Faculty of Law.
 I am aspiring to serve as the SUG Vice president at the level of the Student Union Government.

Service to humanity they say is the best work of life. From my past records I have saddled the responsibilities of serving the students community at various levels of leadership,  to mention a few: 
 LAWSAN Public Relations Officer,  Rivers State College of Arts and Science 
 LAWSAN President,  Rivers State College of Arts and Science. 
 CLASFON leader of the same institution. 
 I had to mention the above position so as to emphasize that "Leadership is not a funfare.. groove or jamboree; it is a call to service". One who has served in such capacities should be given another opportunity.  Although I do not believe in unrealistic and unachievable manifestos  but in job execution. Yet I bound based on documentation and reference to present manifestos.

MY VISION : To create and maintain the maximum utilization of the creativity of students for a dynamic, purposeful,  socio-economical and political advancement of the students community.

If elected as the Vice president, I shall act upon the duties spelt out by the provisions of the Constitution of our Union,  especially to support the President in achieving his vision as long as it is for the betterment of the students community . In addition to these constitutional duties I shall act upon the following :
 > Free Accessibility

>Students Empowerment programmes - Giving room for innovative ideas from students and offering skills acquisition to interested person,  thereby eliminating  hunger and joblessness.

> Providing holiday /part-time jobs to help students to be useful and productive during these lecture free months .

>Providing I. T spaces for students

> Proper students participation with students  from other institutions and students friendly organizations.

>SUG VICE PRESIDENT SCHOLARSHIP.. which will cut across the 7 faculties.

> Upholding students security and welfare. 
 I believe in TEAM ... Together Everybody Achieves More.

Service is the key,  Elenwo Treasure  is the servant.
 A wise vote for ELENWO TREASURE as VICE PRESIDENT is for a progressive Student Unionism.

Long live Nigeria,
 Long live Rivers State,
 Long Live the Centre of Excellence and Creativity,
 Long live RSUST!!!

Post a Comment Blogger

PLEASE DO WELL TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS:

NOTE: Please use the FACEBOOK comment if you are having difficulty using the BLOGGER comment system.

 
Top