0
Good day my fellow students.

I love RSUST and I want to serve the school with the best of my ability. I believe that with your mandate if I emerge as the sport director of this great institution a whole lot will be achieved as I am here to consolidate the effort and achievements of past comrades that has held this position.


By the special grace of God I intend to use all the unused and dilapidated sporting facilities on campus. One of the foremost project I wish to achieve in my time in office through the help of the school management and other external stake holders is the reconstruction of the volley ball court to a standard Olympic size having at the back of our minds that it is not everyone that excels in the famous game of soccer.

The following is a must-achieve within the time I will spend in office:

1.    The return of inter-hostel block competition

2.    A MTN sponsored marathon race per semester

3.    A physical fitness session accompanied by soft music will be organized for the girl’s twice per semester

4.    Building a well-funded, formidable school team that will represent the school in various competitions

5.    With the recommendation of the SUG council a standard working sporting committee that will comprise of two representatives from all hostels will be established, having at the back of our minds that this is a representative government that is a aimed at working with the people in other to achieve success.

6.    The SUG student week will witness a whole new introduction of sporting activities that will be large to accommodate a wider participation aside football, marathon, cycling as it used to be.

I am most committed to deliver on my promises and service as your sport director if so given the mandate. I will ensure that this office makes you feel healthy again.

Once again, support Esaenwi Barinor Ferguson for director of sport.

Finally, my fellow student like I will always say leadership quality is not in the office an aspirant is vying for, but in the individual who has so chosen to work in the office. I therefore submit that it is in me.

THANKS

Post a Comment Blogger

PLEASE DO WELL TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS:

NOTE: Please use the FACEBOOK comment if you are having difficulty using the BLOGGER comment system.

 
Top