0
Law students today is your turn.
You think being a barrister is all about putting yourself inside that nonsense black and white piece of clothes. Make I tell you my engineering brothers rock it better with their tear-tear jeans and stolen calculators. Yes tear-tear jeans! Engineers I hail una.

Why I hate law students..
1.    I hate law students because them dey call themselves learned colleagues (others are not learned – when last were you able to produce a 2:1 graduate? All na pass and 2:2 – abeg ooo! Na play I dey oo)
2.    I hate law students because them no dey always accept their mistakes. Na only them sabi pass.
3.    I hate law students because them dey assume to be the only faculty in RSUST (Law faculty and others – what do they mean by others? Hope they are not telling us that our dear RSUST has only two faculties)
4.    I hate law students because at the moment you are admitted as a year one student, your white will be whiter than jik, ur black penciled and well-ironed, your tie oh my god! Straight and long but in year two hmm! Your shoe heel go chop bend go one side. Your white even jik no go fit clean am again.
5.    I hate law students because them feel say na dem know the law pass but simple first law of motion dem no sabi
6.    I hate law students because na dem cram pass and na dem do dabo pass
7.    I hate law students because their girls no be here oo – have u ever stopped any just to ask for direction? My brothers na fire you go hear – you: hello excuse me.. Law girls: yes you suspect can I help you? Ahaha!
8.    I hate law students because at that moment it comes to argument you are a “nobody”
9.    I hate law students because they spend seven (7) to eight (8) years schooling and end up becoming house agents –lolzz! (abeg I no well ooo! Touch my body u go see say e dey hot)
10.    Finally, I hate law students because some of them eyes don dey worry them just because them dey form young barristers.

Please the essence of the post was for fun.
Feel free to add yours.

Post a Comment Blogger

PLEASE DO WELL TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS:

NOTE: Please use the FACEBOOK comment if you are having difficulty using the BLOGGER comment system.

 
Top