4
Stanley: Oluchi I love you and I will like us to go out.
Oluchi: Stanley, the truth of the issue is that I can’t date my level mate. I mean it will never work out. Please do not disturb with your love issues abeg.

Often times when we feel we should ask our girls out especially our level mates or course mates, the responses we get are quite awkward and discouraging.
Dating a guy in the same level with me is not bad though but I hate it when everyone begins to know am dating a guy. For this reason I just don’t like it.

When I was in my 100 level, I had a friend named Johnson. Johnson was dating a girl in computer science department, each time we come together to learn math106 – Differential calculus her course mates would always refer to us as intruders – “why una no dey date una departmental girls, na our girls una dey carry”.

In our 200level, Johnson and she broke up, few weeks later she started dating a guy in final year. When she was asked what caused their breakup – she replied “level mates lack respects for each other”

Coming down to level mates in the same department, girls would prefer dating a guy in a different department while there is someone in her level who may be intelligent but maybe no swag. They tell you hmm!  Leave that guy he does not have swag, abeg make una tell me who swag don epp? The guy that has no swag is the same person you struggle to sit with when it is time for exams and test.

Guys believe it or not a girl of eighteen years thinks like a man of twenty-five (25) years while a man of eighteen (18) years thinks like a girls of thirteen (13) years. So note that not all girls are ready for your child’s play.

Let us hear from you guys. Can you date your course mate or even level mate.

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. I can definitely date a girl I same level and department with me
    But I'd rather date a girl in higher level
    Or should I say I'm dating a girl in a higher level

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... Pls I love this your RSUST polo... How can I get one and how much is it?. thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sold for #2000. I don't know if you have seen it on anybody on campus. It's original.

      Delete

PLEASE DO WELL TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS:

NOTE: Please use the FACEBOOK comment if you are having difficulty using the BLOGGER comment system.

 
Top