0
A fitness fanatic mum of five who uses her kids as squat weights wants to show you can have a dream body after pregnancy. Simone Gately, 34, has five children all under the age of nine years-old but still manages to fit in two work outs every day.

 The full time mum and wife of Professor Paul Gately, 45 , starts her daily routine at 5am with a gym session, followed by a dog walk or hike – and even uses her children as weights for squats and press ups.

Simone told UK Mirror “During my first pregnancy with Summer I ate way too much and piled on the pounds, I was at least three stone heavier by the time I gave birth. “But shortly after she was born I slimmed right back down to a size six as I was due to marry Paul 10 months later.”

More photos:



Post a Comment Blogger

PLEASE DO WELL TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS:

NOTE: Please use the FACEBOOK comment if you are having difficulty using the BLOGGER comment system.

 
Top